Raylane Ltd operates Cheltenham Travel Clinic, WestMids Travel Clinic and Worcester Travel Clinic. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy which is why we have taken the necessary steps to comply with worldwide data privacy requirements.
This policy details how we collect, store and share personal data that you have provided us. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these third-party websites have their own privacy policies and that we do no accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will only collect personally identifiable information about you if you choose to provide it to us. We do not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties for their own marketing use unless we obtain your permission to do so.
If you choose to opt-in to receive marketing communications, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included within each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a communication, we will remove your information promptly. However, we may require additional information from you before we can process your request.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect your personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other identifying information in relation to Covid-19 testing) only when you choose to submit it to us. You can visit our website without providing any personal information. We may collect information about you that you provide by responding to our questionnaires or surveys conducted from time to time for industry research purposes. We may collect your personal identifiable information when you request further services or when downloading documents from our website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may remove personal identifiers and use data with other information to produce anonymous, aggregated statistical information (i.e. number of visitors to the website or blog, originating domain name, and the like), that may be helpful to us in improving our website, marketing communication or our services.
For the purposes of Covid-19 testing, results data are required by law to be shared by us or our third party organisations to Public Health England and/or other public health authorities. This mist be done in a timely manner.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How we use your information
Raylane Ltd will use your personal information to:
- Fulfil business transactions including obligations arising from any existing or potential business opportunities
- Provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Provide you with information about the sector, and what Raylane Pharmacy Group is doing to enable these changes and our corporate vision
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- Notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or of previous interest to you.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personally identifiable data:
- With our affiliates but will do so only with your permission. We may also share your data with our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985. Any subsidiary or affiliate of Raylane Pharmacy Group is required to comply with the terms of our privacy policies.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business assets.
- If Medical Research Network Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to access information held about you.
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that WH hold about you
- Correct any information that WH has about you
- Delete any information that WH has about you
Upon receipt of such requests, Raylane Ltd will respond within 30 days.
How to Contact Us
If you have any concerns on our processing and handling of data, please contact us in the first instance. You may also wish to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office
Raylane Pharmacy Group