Covid-19 PCR Antigen & Rapid Antigen Swab Test
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions for Covid-19 are in addition to our general Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between our general Terms and Conditions and these Supplemental Terms and Conditions, these Supplemental Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Raylane Pharmacy Group incorporates Raylane Ltd & Gary Barber Pharmacies Ltd. Cheltenham Travel Clinic, West Midlands Travel Clinic and Worcester Travel Clinic are brand names associated with Raylane Pharmacy Group. Raylane Ltd is the parent company to Gary Barber Pharmacies Ltd. Registered address Kingsnorth House, Blenheim Way, Birmingham B44 8LS. Raylane Ltd guarantees the liabilities of Gary Barber Pharmacies solely limited to the Supplemental Terms and Conditions for Covid-19 set out here within.
By purchasing and/or being swab tested using the Covid-19 PCR and POCT Rapid Antigen Swab Test you have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions stated below.
These terms cover any content, testing services or test kits supplied, produced or administered in relation to Covid-19, including but not limited to Covid-19 PCR tests, POCT rapid antigen tests and antibody tests. (“Services”):
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representation, warranties or guarantees (whether expressed or implied) that the content on our site constitutes advice on which you should rely. We recommend you to take professional or specialist advice before taking any action relating to the planning or delivery of your diagnosis, treatment or care.
Where your order is placed on our website, our acceptance of your order will take place when payment is completed by you to us and authorised by your bank, at which point a ‘contract’ will come into existence between you and us. Where you place your order at one of our clinics, a ‘contract’ will come into existence between you and us on your attendance to the appointment with payment being made. The ‘contract’ consisting of these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Raylane Ltd (we), registered office address Kingsnorth House, Blenheim Way, Birmingham B44 8LS.
- You promise that all information that you supply to us in connection with your order is accurate and not misleading and that you will tell us if there are any important changes. We take no responsibility for incorrect information on any forms, certificates or results notifications if that information has been supplied by you.
- We may offer discount codes from time to time. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered and are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Unless otherwise stated: codes (a) are only available for future new orders placed online; (b) cannot be used retrospectively; (c) can only be redeemed once per customer; and (d) may expire at any time at our discretion. You cannot use more than one discount code per transaction unless we state otherwise; if we do so, the order in which the codes are to be applied shall be in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to reject any discount code or link if we consider that it is being used in breach of these terms. We reserve the right to discontinue or otherwise modify any discount codes or links at any time without prior notice.
- You hereby agree to undergo the swab test, agree that the test results will remain confidential and only accessible to you, the medical team, or the government institution(s) handling the COVID-19.
Test Results & Covid-19 Status
- We will take reasonable steps to email or text you the test results and certificates within the agreed timescale as set out on our website. It is your responsibility to contact us promptly if you have not received notification of your results within the expected period. We take no responsibility for late test results that have been caused by systems and circumstances out of the scope of our service other than as set out in the Refunds and Cancellations section below.
- You acknowledge that, as with any medical test, 100% accuracy of our tests cannot be guaranteed. For example, there is always a risk of either a “false positive” or a “false negative” test result. Also, there is a risk that the test will not cover a new Covid-19 variant.
- We will not be held liable for any losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any incorrect information provided by you at time of booking or on your certificate. It is your responsibility to check that all information is correct before you travel.
- We will not be held liable for any losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive).
- You acknowledge that in the event that your Covid-19 test has a positive result then, as is required by law pursuant to the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 and the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010, your test result and personal details, which may include your name, date of birth, gender, home address, telephone number, NHS number, occupation, place of work, ethnicity and the fact that you have tested positive for COVID 19 must be communicated to Public Health England, either directly or by any laboratory that we subcontract.
- You hereby declare that you understand and acknowledge all consequences that may arise from knowing your status if you are tested positive for COVID-19 and will follow the instruction from the relevant government institutions handling COVID-19.
- You agree to consult further with local health agencies or Government institutions handling COVID-19 if your swab test returns a positive result and to take precaution or treatment measures determined for your and public safety to contain the outbreak.
- In the event of inconclusive or void test results, including void results due to failure of the test kit that we provide, we may at our discretion offer replacement tests at our cost.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Purchased test kits which have been used to obtain a sample from you or by you will not be refunded under any circumstances. All purchases are at your own risk.
- Due to the constantly changing global environment and varying country border entry requirements, we are unable to provide specific guidance on whether a specific test or Laboratory is suitable for your destination. The 3rd party laboratory we use is ISO 17025 compliant and test kits are CE IVD approved.
- Due to the constantly changing global environment and varying country border entry requirements, we are not responsible for ensuring these standards meet those of the destination country. Any information we may provide in this regard to you over the phone, in writing or on our website is purely advisory and we take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information. It is your sole responsibility to determine what Covid-19 test you need for your travel destination. All purchases are at your own risk.
- Due to the constantly changing global environment and varying country border entry requirements, we are unable to provide guarantees of when samples should be taken in order to satisfy border entry requirements. Any information we may provide in this regard to you over the phone, in writing or on our website is purely advisory and we take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information. It is your sole responsibility to determine when you need to take your test. All purchases are at your own risk.
- Customers travelling to England must check on the Government website the testing requirements required dependent on the country they are travelling from. Due to the constantly changing global environment we are unable to provide guarantees of which test(s) should be purchased and taken. Any information we may provide in this regard to you over the phone, in writing or on our website is purely advisory and we take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information. It is your sole responsibility to determine which test and when you need to take them. All purchases are at your own risk.
Covid-19 postal & in-clinic collection kits – Supplemental Terms and Conditions to those listed above
- Delivery of Covid-19 postal kits will only be made to the address stated on the booking confirmation after you complete the online booking form on our website.
- We are not responsible for delays in delivery (a) if due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control and where we could not have taken reasonable steps to deal with the delay (b) if you haven’t given us adequate delivery instructions or (c) if due to a third-party courier or postal service.
- Refunds & Cancellations – You may cancel your order by contacting us by phone (0330 133 4124) or, if phone is not available, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time before the test kit is sent out via courier/Royal Mail or collected from a clinic. A administration charge of £10 will be levied per test kit. If your Covid-19 kit has already been posted or collected from a clinic, then provided the kit has not been used we will process a full refund minus postage, test kit and administration costs totalling £40 per test kit supplied. A test kit which has been used to obtain a sample from you or by you will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Refunds & Cancellations – If you have posted your sample to the lab for a PCR test, but a result has not been produced within the times listed below since the sample’s point of arrival at the lab, you are entitled to the following refund, if you do not wish to accept a replacement kit:
- For results received more than 24 hours after receipt by the lab a refund of 25%;
- For results received more than 48 hours after receipt by the lab, a refund of 100%
- Refunds & Cancellations – Any tests that have been received by the laboratory and either cannot be tested, return a void, inconclusive or invalid test result which is as a result of improper sample taking, packing or posting by you that is not inline with our instructions, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Raylane Pharmacy Group incorporates Raylane Ltd, Gary Barber Pharmacies Ltd & DSP UK Ltd. Cheltenham Travel Clinic, West Midlands Travel Clinic and Worcester Travel Clinic are brand names associated with Raylane Pharmacy Group.